Down on the Farm That Harvests Metal From Plants
Hyper-accumulating plants thrive in metallic soil that kills other vegetation, and botanists are testing the potential of phytomining.
7th International Conference on Aluminium and Exposition (INCAL-2019)
The 7th International Conference on Aluminium and Exposition (INCAL-2019) is scheduled to be held between 31st January and 3rd February 2019 in Bhubaneswar. This event will provide a mega platform to exchange ideas on latest technological advances, discover novel opportunities, extensive networking, B2B meetings and many more pertaining to Aluminium industry vis-à-vis the challenges and opportunities.
JSM Publications Latest
- All Articles
- Effect of (5%) CO2 on the Oxidation Rate During Cooling of Industrial Aluminum White Dross
- CO2-Minimized Ferrochrome Production Utilizing Silicon Wafer Cutting Slurry as an Alternative Reductant
- Sustainable and Comprehensive Utilization of Copper Slag: A Review and Critical Analysis
- Synthesis of Titanium Ion Sieves and Its Application for Lithium Recovery from Artificial Indonesian Geothermal Brine
- Zinc Precipitation from Ammonia Leaching Solutions of Electric Arc Furnace Dust by Carbon Dioxide
- All Volumes & Issues
- Thematic Sections
- Our repository
- Meet the editors